We are looking for a professional Audio Secretary/Administrator who has a proven record of accomplishment in providing a confidential secretary role.
- Work with Partners and other employees of the Firm to provide an efficient and quality service to the Clients and third parties.
- To prepare and send out by email and post letters and reports to a high standard
- Using Bighand for audio typing
- To use DPS system for all matters and administer existing jobs
- To liaise with the fee earners, organise and prioritise their administration demands
- To maintain Team’s filing systems including scanning and working towards paperlite systems.
- Attend team meetings where appropriate
- Keep files, electronic as well as paper well organised and up to date
- To ensure that Client confidentiality is maintained at all times
- To book client appointments when required and to maintain the interview diaries.
- To assist accounts in taking client payments, where necessary
- To support the whole firm with any other tasks required, when necessary
The following characteristics are essential:-
- Audio experience
- Used to working in a busy team environment
- Confidential and discreet
- Able to work in a structured and timely fashion with the ability to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines
- Accurate written communication skills with good attention to detail and able to evaluate and scrutinise third party input
- Excellent oral communication, interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Maintain absolute discretion when dealing with confidential data