October 9, 2015
Rowberry Morris solicitors were first established in Gloucester by a sole practitioner, Gilbert Rowberry, on 1st April 1943.
He was joined as a partner in the firm by Robin Morris in the late 1950s when the firm became Rowberry Morris.
By the time the firm moved to its new premises at Morroway House, Gloucester, in the early 1960s, Rowberry Morris was fast becoming a well established general practice serving the local community and remained so for the next 50 years.
Rowberry Morris became Rowbis in 2009 and continued to serve the Gloucestershire community providing services including, family, wills and probate, commercial and residential conveyancing, personal injury, general litigation, employment and professional negligence.
Sharing key values of providing client focused legal services Rowbis joined Tayntons in 2015.