New build conveyancing
Buying a new build property is the only way to get a pristine new home. However, there are a number of issues to look out for when buying a new build, so it is vital to have the support of an experienced team of conveyancing solicitors.
Tayntons’ conveyancing solicitors in Gloucester have been helping people to buy new build homes for many years, meaning we know all the potential pitfalls and what you need to do to protect yourself.
Our team will see you through the whole process, answer your questions and handle any problems, making the conveyancing process as simple and stress-free as possible. With our experience and expertise in new build property, we can often help things move ahead faster while offering an affordable, reliable service.
We know how important good communication is to our clients, so will offer you a dedicated point of contact at the firm by phone or by email. They will be here to explain everything you need to know in plain English, so you are never left with unanswered questions or wondering what progress is being made. That way, you can have complete confidence in our conveyancing service.
Speak to one of our residential conveyancing solicitors about buying a new build property now by calling 0800 158 4147 or request a call back and a member of our team will be in touch promptly.
How we can help you buy a new build home
Our friendly, expert conveyancing solicitors can help you navigate the entire process of buying a new build home as simply and smoothing as possible, including:
- Reviewing the contract for the purchase of the property
- Reviewing the warranty offered on the property
- Carrying out title checks & searches
- Payment of the deposit
- Exchange of contracts for the purchase of the property
- Transferring the balance of funds on the agreed completion date
- Payment of any Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) due on the property
- Registering the title to the property at the Land Registry
Common new build property issues we can protect you from include:
- Buying a leasehold property without understanding what this means or how it may affect the cost of living in the property or your ability to resell.
- Checking the developers have obtained the right planning permission and that the property has been built in accordance with this.
- Identifying any restrictive covenants affecting the property e.g. that prevent you from making certain alterations.
- Making sure there is a ‘snagging’ provision in the contract so that you identify any outstanding work. Minor outstanding works cannot delay completion taking place, but the developer still has to deal with them.
- Ensuring the warranty on the property provides the protection you need for any problems you find with the property after you move in.
Our conveyancing fees for new build properties in Gloucestershire
We offer competitive fixed-fee conveyancing for new build homes, so you will know exactly how much your conveyancing will cost from the outset.
Our new build conveyancing quotes include a complete breakdown of the costs involved in buying your new home, including our fees and third-party costs (known as disbursements). That way you can see exactly what you are paying for and make a fair comparison with our competitors.
For a free, no-obligation conveyancing quote, please use the link below.
Why choose Tayntons’ conveyancing solicitors for new build property?
Tayntons’ residential property solicitors in Gloucester have built a reputation for our reliable, cost-effective conveyancing services over a number of years. As well as dealing with new build properties in Gloucester, we also work with clients throughout Gloucestershire, including Cheltenham, the Forest of Dean and further afield.
Tayntons was one of the first firms in Gloucestershire to be accredited by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) for the excellence of our residential property services. We are also Lexcel accredited by the Law Society in recognition of our strong practice management and client care.
Get in touch with our new build conveyancing solicitors in Gloucester
Need help buying a new home, or with any other type of residential property deal in Gloucester, Cheltenham, the Forest of Dean or across Gloucestershire?