Land and property disputes

Land and property disputes

Issues with neighbours and other land and property disputes are commonplace in today’s society. Often such disputes can be resolved using alternative dispute resolution (ADR) but in matters that have escalated then the need for litigation through court may be necessary.

Our depth of legal knowledge and expertise in this area is extensive. We have resolved many cases involving:

  • Residential tenancy disputes
  • Service charge disputes and tenancy deposit claims
  • Boundary disputes
  • Restrictive covenants
  • Trespass claims
  • Eviction of squatters
  • Disputed easement
  • Adverse possession
  • Party Wall Act disputes
  • Subsidence
  • Tree root damage
  • Flooding

Covid- 19. (Coronavirus)

Our Dispute Resolution department remains open and active at this time. All of our staff are ready and equipped to work remotely. Appointments for existing and new clients’ can take place via telephone conference (or in some cases video link.)

For those with listed Court hearings-  At present, the Courts remain open though the majority of hearings will take place by telephone.  We will contact you directly in the run-up to your hearing to discuss the logistics

    • Constant contact throughout the process
    • James was helpful and professional from start to finish. Everything was clearly explained and he was in constant contact throughout the process. We would highly recommend Tayntons. – A company director,... Read more
    • Modern and straightforward approach
    • Thank you sincerely to James and his colleagues for his terrific handling of a tenancy problem that could have dragged on and become very expensive. Their modern and straightforward approach made all the difference and we are very grateful. – Ms S,... Read more
    • Very friendly staff
    • Very friendly staff, always helpful and took the time to explain everything. I would definitely use these again. – Beverley... Read more
    • First Class Service
    • The service received was first class and it resulted in a very satisfactory outcome for us. Everything was explained in good detail and we were able to follow instructions. Thank you – Sarah... Read more
    • Professional and constructive advice
    • Please pass on my thanks to Alex for his professional and constructive advice. His softly softly approach appears to have worked. We have resolved our differences and remained... Read more

To contact us please call 0800 158 4147, 03330 145451, email or use our