When buying or selling business premises or a development site, or taking part in any other kind of property transaction, it is essential to get the legal process right so that we can ensure that there are safeguards to protect you and your business and allow you to achieve your goals.
Our commercial conveyancing solicitors, based in Gloucester, have been helping businesses, investors and entrepreneurs to buy and sell property for many years. Our expertise and experience means we can ensure the transaction goes ahead quickly, smoothly and on budget, while protecting you legally and financially.
We know all the common and not-so-common issues that can affect a property transaction, so we can anticipate these by taking proactive steps to prevent issues that could delay the process and end up costing you more. Where problems do arise, we know how to resolve them swiftly and cost-effectively whilst keeping your interests protected.
Efficient service and fast, clear communication are two of our core strengths, so when you need to arrange a property deal, we can make it happen with minimal fuss in a way that matches your business objectives.
Our commercial conveyancing services
We offer a comprehensive conveyancing service for individuals, businesses and other organisations buying and selling commercial property in Gloucester and throughout Gloucestershire, including Cheltenham and the Forest of Dean.
Buying commercial property
If you are buying business premises or a development site, we will assist with matters including:
- Investigating the title of the property, carrying out property searches and raising any specific enquiries with the Seller to find out any issues that could affect the purchase, or your use of the property after the deal is done.
- Checking any offer of mortgage finance or other borrowing and arranging the transfer of funds, payment of any taxes and any other financial details.
- Reviewing contracts of sale, lease agreements etc. to ensure your interests are protected.
- Negotiating any amendments to contracts or other agreements to accommodate your requirements.
- Agreeing on the date of completion and handling the exchange of contracts.
- Registering the purchase with the Land Registry, where required, ensuring the property is legally registered as being in your name once the deal is done.
Selling commercial property
If you are selling commercial property, we can help with:
- Drafting contracts of sale, lease agreements etc.
- Filling out CPSE enquiry forms.
- Creating an inventory of fixtures and fittings (where appropriate).
- Negotiating any amendments to contracts or other documents requested by the buyer.
- Agreeing on the date of completion and handling exchange of contracts.
- Arranging and handling the transfer of funds from the buyer.
Why choose Tayntons commercial conveyancing solicitors?
Tayntons’ commercial conveyancing team handles all types of property for businesses and entrepreneurs in Gloucester and throughout Gloucestershire, including Cheltenham and the Forest of Dean.
Our commercial conveyancing lawyers have the highest level of training and legal expertise, combined with a business-focused approach. This allows us to manage your property transactions smoothly and efficiently while ensuring your legal interests are protected and your business objectives can be achieved. The Law Society has accredited our firm with the Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) for the excellence of our residential property services. The Law Society also awarded us the Lexcel accreditation reflecting the excellence of our practice management and client care.
We tailor our service to your requirements, so will make sure to clearly establish your goals at the outset, then talk you through your options and any likely issues we can foresee that could affect the conveyancing process. This allows us to plan ahead, making sure you are clear about how you want to proceed and any potential impact for your overall business strategy.
Get in touch with our commercial conveyancing solicitors in Gloucester
For help with any type of commercial property transaction in Gloucester, Cheltenham, the Forest of Dean or anywhere in Gloucestershire, please contact us today by calling 0800 158 4147, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or requesting a call back.