“Harriet was very efficient and took on board all the details I set out to achieve a successful outcome very quickly to a contentious dispute. Very professional and courteous and I would must definitely use them again if needed in the future.” Linda Filleul
Harriet specialises in Debt and Housing matters.
She can assist with a range of issues, including but not limited to pursuing or defending debt claims, drafting Settlement Agreements, terminating tenancies, and drafting Tenancy Agreements.
Prior to joining Tayntons, Harriet worked in Operations for the trade show industry. She has enjoyed applying her skills in problem-solving, intense attention to detail, research, and client care to her new role.
- Acting for a Tenant in ensuring their Landlord made repairs to make their property fit for habitation
- Negotiating termination of an unsuitable Tenancy involving severe dilapidations, securing compensation to fund the Tenant’s move to their new home
- Representing Landlord in the eviction of Tenants exhibiting extreme antisocial behaviour
- Drafting Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements
- Drafting and service of Pre-Action Correspondence and Court Claims
- Facilitating Settlement Agreements in respect of outstanding debts
Harriet studied Creative & Professional Writing and graduated with a First Class Bachelors Degree from the University of Glamorgan in 2011.
Harriet is an avid Star Trek fan. In her spare time, she enjoys gardening, creative writing, and craft projects.