If you are conducting business in another country, getting married overseas or working abroad, there are various documents that will need to be attested, authenticated and certified so that they will be accepted by the relevant authorities in another country. There are also various other circumstances under which you may need to rely on having documents authorised for use abroad.
A Notary Public is appointed by the Master of Faculties and regulated by The Faculty Office, giving them the authority to carry out these essential services, ensuring that your key documents will be accepted for use in other countries.
This can be vital for allowing you to pursue your business or personal matters abroad without worrying about any delays due to questions over the validity of your documents, which can cost you time, money and a lot of stress to resolve.
Our in-house Notary Public – Paul O’Flynn – has many years of experience helping individuals, companies and other organisations to make sure their legal affairs abroad progress smoothly.
To find out more about our Notary Public services, please call 0800 158 4147 or request a call back and a member of our team will be in touch promptly.
Our Notary Public services
Our Notary Public provides the following services to people in Gloucester and the surrounding area:
- Certifying copy documents (i.e. passport, driving licence, qualifications)
- Authenticating documents for use abroad by certification or attestation
- Confirming single status to be able to marry abroad
- Confirming status of company for transactions involving overseas transactions
- Authorising a power of attorney for dealing with property abroad
- Providing acknowledgment for US documents
- Administering oaths and affidavits
- Protesting Bills of Exchange
- Assisting generally with visas and working abroad
- Certifying consent letters for children under the age of 16 to travel abroad on school trips
Further information about Notary Public services can be found at The Notaries Society.
Why use Tayntons Notary Public services?
Our in-house Notary Public is Paul O’Flynn, who was appointed a Notary Public in 2011. At present Paul is the only Notary Public with an office in Gloucester and within the Forest of Dean. He is one of very few that practise in Gloucestershire.
- A smooth efficient professional service
- A personal response within 24 hours of receiving the enquiry
- An appointment within the next two working days of contact
- To visit you at home or out of hours if an office appointment is not convenient (in some cases there might be additional charges depending on the location and time)
- A transparent quote for fees at the initial point of contact
- Assistance with sending the documents to the Foreign Office or an Embassy for further authentication
- A recommendation to another trusted Notary Public if Paul is not available or unable to assist within the required timescale
At Tayntons, we pride ourselves on the strength of our communication and the relationships we build with our clients. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements and allow us to find a solution that meets your needs.
Get in touch with our notary public in Gloucester
For notary public services in Gloucester, Cheltenham, the Forest of Dean or anywhere in Gloucestershire, please contact us today by calling 0800 158 4147, emailing us at email@example.com or requesting a call back.