Our commitment to you during COVID-19
In light of the escalating spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we at Tayntons Solicitors wanted to reassure our clients that we have policies and procedures in place to allow us to continue working effectively with our clients. We have heavily invested in our infrastructure and are confident that we will be able to provide continuity in our service delivery.
Our colleagues, clients and contacts are of utmost importance to us, which is why we are staying close to the advice from the Government to make sure we are doing everything we can to minimise the risk of spread.
We are actively monitoring the evolving Coronavirus situation and are following all guidance and advice issued by the UK Government and Public Health England. We have a detailed business continuity plan in place already which will allow us to work seamlessly during this type of situation:
- All of our team are enabled to work from home, and we are operating a system where one team member is working remotely at all times. We also have the ability to access all files, emails and telephone calls remotely to ensure smooth delivery of our service.
- Clients should make use of our online payment and quoting systems on our website which are accessible 24/7.
- We are minimising the number of client meetings held in our offices and arranging telephone calls where possible. If alternative arrangements cannot be made, client meetings will still go ahead. However, we would ask that you tell us if within the last 14 days you have come into contact with someone who has been tested for the virus or is symptomatic.
- Frequent updates are being provided to our staff on policies and procedures around the office and Government guidelines on hygiene. We have hand sanitiser available in our reception for all clients to use and we have arranged additional cleaning arrangements for our offices to safeguard our colleagues and clients.
- If our offices need to be closed, we have designated team members who will be able to access (subject to it being deemed safe to do so) the office to collect physical files and papers. Staff have been reminded of measures they need to take to ensure any client information is protected if taken out of the office.
We appreciate that you might be worried about the impact of Coronavirus and that staying safe and having the right advice is important to you, so we will keep updating our website and social channels with further information as and when the need arises.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we would be happy to provide any further reassurances that we can. Meanwhile, we would like to thank you for your co-operation and extend our best wishes to you, your colleagues and families in these uncertain times.