The role of the Notary Public is to attest, authenticate, and certify documents. This is done under their seal and signature for use anywhere in the world. Their practice is regulated by the Faculty Office.
Our Paul O’Flynn is a Notary Public appointed by the Master of Faculties. He is authorised to provide notarial services to individuals and companies when required.
What can a Notary Public do?
As a Notary Public, Paul can provide the following services:
- Certify copy documents (i.e. passport, driving licence, qualifications)
- Authenticate documents for use abroad by certification or attestation
- Confirm single status to be able to marry abroad
- Confirm status of company for transactions involving overseas transactions
- Authorise a power of attorney for dealing with property abroad
- Providing acknowledgment for US documents
- Administering oaths and affidavits
- Protesting Bills of Exchange
- Assist generally with visas and working abroad
- Consent letters for children under the age of 16 to travel abroad on school trips.
Why use our Notary Public services
At present Paul is the only Notary Public with an office in Gloucester and within the Forest of Dean.
Paul is able to offer the following:
- A smooth efficient professional service;
- A personal response within 24 hours of receiving the enquiry;
- Appointment within the next two working days of contact;
- Visiting you at home or out of hours if an office appointment is not convenient (however, in some cases there might be additional charges depending on the location and time);
- Transparent quote for fees from myself at the initial point of contact;
- Same day legalisation service (for appointments no later than 3PM); and
- A recommendation to another notary public if he is not available or unable to assist within the required timescale.
Further information about Notary Public services can be found at The Notaries Society.
Please contact Paul if you need any assistance from an experienced Notary Public.